|Home||» Products||» Soil Conditioner||» Soil Conditioner Granule|
Soil Conditioner Granule
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
Our name is popular in the industry as the top most manufacturer of Soil Conditioner Granule. These conditioners are wisely formulated by using excellent quality of gypsum under controlled conditions. We make available these products to our clients in different packing options as to suit their diverse requirements in agriculture sector. In the market, the price range of this Soil Conditioner Granule has been set competitively for our clients.
- Easy to use
- Safe for crops
- Longer shelf life
Soil Conditioner Granule (Ca-20% MgO-5% S-20%)
Soil Conditioner is made of gypsum. Gypsum is calcium sulfate a naturally occurring mineral which is mined from the ground. Chemically it is about 22 -23% available calcium and 15 - 20% sulfur and other compounds.
Calcium is a vital nutrient needed by all plants to remain healthy and strong.
Sulfur is also needed by plants. Sulfur increases protein in grass, grain and foliage. Sulfur also decreases excessive levels of magnesium and sodium in the soil. One pound of sulfur is required for every 10 to 15 pounds of nitrogen used by plants. Plants use sulfur in the sulfate form.
What Bio Soil Conditioner Does?
- Contains the vital minerals calcium and sulfur needed by all plants and makes plant food more effective. A greater conditioning effect can be achieved by using organic fertilizer in combinations with Bio.
- Loosens heavy clay soil to allow deep penetration of air and water (tight clay and compacted soils restrict root growth and water penetration). This allows better rooting with less watering and fertilizing. By loosening the soil, more water and fertilizer will reach the roots to assure your grass, flowers and gardens of receiving all the nutrition they will need. When grass, shrubs, vegetables or other plant roots cannot breathe or obtain the nutrients they need poor growth and poor plant health results.
- Neutralizes salt to permit growth of grass and shrubs Bio actually replaces the sodium with calcium to aid in growth.
- Bio is ecologically safe, nontoxic and non-burning in any amounts.
- Bio can be easily applied with any standard type seed and fertilizer equipment with excellent broadcasting characteristics.
Bio Soil Conditioner Works
- Good soil structure is one of the most fundamental ingredients necessary to produce vibrant, healthy plants and lush velvety lawns. The use of Bio Gypsum Soil Conditioner is one of the surest ways of insuring good soil structure. Bio is a natural soil conditioner that aids plant and lawn growth by loosening heavy, dense and water-impervious clay soils.
- By loosening the soil, making it open and porous, water and other nutrients are able to penetrate deeper into the soil, quickly reaching the root systems. Fertilizers are more effective because they can migrate into the loosened soil quickly and can be utilized immediately because of the sulfur present in Bio. Strong, vital root systems can develop in the loosened soil, enabling the plants to reach moisture and other nutrients.
Directions For Use
Use of Bio and its improved soil structure means greater value realized from fertilizer, more soil moisture with less watering and better seed germination. Development of deep root systems produces healthier plants and lawns that can survive the hot summer months. Bio won't significantly alter soil pH (acidity or alkalinity).
Note : We also pack Soil Conditioner per requirement.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Delivery Time
- 4 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- 15kg lgp pack & 200 ltr drums
- Main Domestic Market
- Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh
An ISO 9001-2008 & ISO 14001-2004 Certified Company